Slate Crossfit is Hiring!
We are growing! Slate CrossFit is looking for a part time coach. We are in search of a like-minded coach who is warm, supportive, educates him/herself, models healthy choices, and is a generally good person. Our box is home to a continuum of clients, from elite athletes to busy parents, and we need a coach who works and plays well will everyone.
- Current CrossFit Level 1 credentials
- Proficient in executing, teaching, and demonstrating Olympic weightlifting, power lifting, gymnastics, and other methodologies used in CrossFit
- CPR Certified
- Compelling leadership presence in a large group
- Willingness to organize and host monthly community gatherings
- Strong organizational and communication skills, especially with clients over email and phone
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 4 to 8 hours of coaching a week (programming provided) to start
- Extra income through private training
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Work out with class or with fellow coaches on a regular basis to have member’s perspective
- The need to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
HOW TO APPLY:
- New and experienced coaches are encouraged to apply.
- Email a short bio, resume, and a letter of recommendation from the owner/manager of your last gym where you coached/or worked out
- Check out our website at www.slatecrossfit.com and then send all materials to email@example.com by October 31st